This is the proper replacement humidifier filter for the following brands and model numbers:
- Aprilaire: 560, 560A, 568, 600, 600A, 600M, 700, 700A, 700M, 760, 760A, 768
- Bryant: HUMBBLFP1218, HUMBBLFP1218-A, HUMBALFP1318, HUMBBLFP1318, HUMBBLFP1318-A, HUMBALFP1418, HUMBBLFP1418, HUMBALB2217, HUMBBLBP2217-A, HUMBALBP2317, HUMBBLBP2317, HUMBBLBP2317-A, HUMBALBP2417, HUMBBLBP2417
- Carrier: HUMBALFP1218, HUMCCLFP1218, HUMBBCLFP1218, HUMCALFP1318, HUMCCLCP1318, HUMCALBP2317, HUMCALBP2417, HUMCCLBP2417, 49BA00100, ZIHUMCCLBP2217A
- Honeywell: HE260A, HE260B, HE265A, HE265B, HE360A, HE360B, HE365A, HE365B, ME360
- Lennox: WB217, WB218
- Totaline: P110-LFP1218, P110-LFP1318, P110-LFP1318-A, P110-LFP1418, P110-LBD-2317, P110-LBD-2417
Humidifiers are most beneficial during the dry, winter season. Humidifier units are typically used from the months of October to March in conjunction with your furnace to help provide a greater level of comfort by adding moisture to your indoor air.